Bring more value to your attendees & exhibitors through VIP TOURS at industry events
The tours led by StoryTech senior executives and analysts include a trends briefing session just prior to walking the floor, comfortable headsets, refreshments and the “IMPACT! Trends” white paper, which provides an in-depth look at the top 5 tech trends at the conference.
The tours become walking brainstorming sessions where clients begin to see what technologies will benefit their content, marketing & business goals.
StoryTech Tours Help Your Attendees
- Connect the dots between the macro-trends and the tech on the floor
- Identify trends applicable to your attendees
- Facilitate meetings, dinners and other 1-on-1 time with vendors of interest
StoryTech Tours Helps Your Exhibitors
- Apply context to the conference experience, adding value to it
- Provide insights with a broader perspective
- Bring clients right to the exhibitor’s door with sponsorship opportunities built in
The Best 2 Hours You Will Ever Spend At A Conference!
Your experience is designed around what matters to your company and your clients. Built for content creators, brands, media companies and agencies.
The VIP Tours are built around StoryTech‘s key industry trends.
The 2 Hour Tour Package Includes
- 15 minute TechLife® brief on the key industry trends
- 1.5 hour customized show floor tour
- 15 minute debrief and action item agenda
- Secure Conference Room
I have attended CES many times and the sheer scope of this event can be overwhelming. The StoryTech tour improved my CES experience immeasurably and helped to guide and focus my time on the things I cared about most.
Organizing a Special Event for your Company or Clients?
- Engaging on-site events presenting the latest in technology and trends that matter to your business.
- Tailoring to specific departments or entire companies, the “TechLife” brief, led by StoryTech senior executives, helps attendees and VIPs understand what they must see on the show floor by giving them a contextual “Story” by which to view the entire event.
- Custom 15-60 second post-event video tailored to your audience and/or attendees.
Post Event Follow Up
An agile-inspired workshop where we seek out the most valuable insights observed at your event that can be applied to solve your most pressing business, marketing, content and/or product challenges.
Connect the dots between the macro-trends in the industry
- Identify the top areas specifically for your business in 2018
- Set the Stage for StoryTech Post Event Activation Plan
- Facilitate meetings with key vendors of interest.
- Develop a strategic test-and-learn road map to help manage trials.